What is Alien Worlds?
Alien Worlds is an NFT Metaverse where users are allowed to play with unique digital items (NFTs). It is a simulated economy where players compete for the scarce resource within the ecosystem, namely Trilium (TLM), which is used to enhance their strength or power in the game by staking and voting in Planet Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (Planet DAOs). Planets as well as the players compete for TLM,which results in an intense competition and collaboration between groups.
Their partners include Binance, CoinMarketCap, Animoca brands, Momentum 6, CryptoLocally, Digital Asset Group, PlayToEarn, Moonwhale Ventures, OneBlock Capital, Hillrise Capital, LD Capital and Longling Capital.
Alien Worlds is a decentralized metaverse that runs on multiple blockchains, namely the Ethereum, WAX and Binance Smart Chain blockchains. Ethereum is a useful blockchain for storing and accessing Trilium(TLM), WAX serves as a game and NFT-focused blockchain and BSC is an appealing chain which is consumer-centric with a rapidly growing user base and affordable transactions.
Functioning: A brief
In the Alien Worlds metaverse, players can acquire NFTs (digital game items) to mine TLM, participate in battles, and complete the in-game quests. Players may purchase and assemble NFTs that suit their gameplay best, according to the strategy they employ. In addition, players may also take part in governance by electing the Councilors of six Planet DAOs, and thus influencing the direction of the game.
The Alien Worlds Ecosystem
Planets are a major element within the platform’s ecosystem. Planets are where mining and game play occurs, and most importantly where governance takes place. Each Planet sets its own resource strategy and games, and players get to vote for their own Planetary government with the power of their staked Trilium (TLM). Here’s a breakdown of how this element functions:
- At inception, there are 6 Planets.
- A Planet is represented by a WAX account and its corresponding smart contract.
- The Federation will provide the Planets with smart contracts to run their mining and mission game.
- Planets receive a daily flow of Trilium from the Federation which the Planets’ Custodians choose how to allocate down to users.
- Planets within Alien Worlds are Decentralized Autonomous Communities (DAOs), also known as Planet DAOs.
- Each Planet is a DAO with a dedicated member client portal for Planet token holders to vote for their Governors and allocate Trilium and NFT flows.
Core NFTs are the NFTs created by the Federation, aka Alien Worlds’ creators at the point of inception.
The Core NFTs within Alien Worlds are:
- Land:Land is an NFT associated with (located on) a Planet and the ownership of the land is represented by the ownership of the NFT.
- Avatars: Avatars are NFTs with no specific powers within the core game or its elements and are collectibles for aesthetic value only.
- Artifacts: Artifacts are a diverse category of NFTs that affect gameplay in several ways, they impact explorer experience and can impact NFT stats as well.
- Tools: Tools are NFTs used by explorers to mine for Trilium on land. Explorers may use up to 3 tools at any given point of time.
- Weapons: Weapons are NFTs that will be used in the core fighting game that can be ideally used by any other battling game created by communities within the Alien Worlds metaverse.
- Minions: Minions are NFTs which explorers choose to fight with in the future fighting game and any other potential battling game within the ecosystem.
The elements of the NFT that are recorded on chain are the name, attributes (including its visual representations and powers), the owner and its history of ownership (if any). NFTs in Alien Worlds serve as trading cards and their elements are described in the UI codebase.
The mining game is a set of smart contracts available to Planets which they can offer to their explorers. It allows explorers to mine for Trilium and NFTs on Land on a Planet.
Each time the explorer calls the mining action, the explorer receives a Trilium payout. Additionally, sometimes, an NFT is paid out.
A fighting game will be offered to players.
A missions game is specifically available on Binance Smart Chain(BSC) where users can send spacecraft on missions of varying durations and receive a TLM and NFT reward. Mission durations can be 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or 3 months. The TLM fee is locked and inaccessible to the user, throughout the duration of the mission.
Trilium is the native token of Alien Worlds and is used to stake to Planets and participate in core games. TLM exists on the Ethereum, WAX and BSC blockchains, providing users a choice for storage. With Trilium available on the chain of their preference, they can use it for the games constructed on WAX and BSC.
- There is a finite supply of Trilium at 5 billion TLM with inflation at 9% of supply in year 1, 7.64% in year 2 and declining year after year.
- Inflation funds the Daily Trilium Allocation to Planets and the Daily Trilium Allocation to Landowners.
Token contract: Trilium on Ethereum
An ERC 20 Trilium token contract exists on Ethereum which records balances and gives transfer functions. The TLM Ethereum token contract is
Token contract: Trilium on WAX
A Trilium token contract exists on WAX which does the same as the above. The WAX TLM token contract is
Token contract: Trilium on BSC
A BEP 20 Trilium token contract exists on BSC which does the same as the above. The BSC TLM token contract is
- Trilium must be staked by users to vote in Planet governance.
- The Federation (and if users chose, Planets) will charge Trilium fees for gameplay such as the fighting game.
- Trilium must be staked by Councilors to run as a candidate in Planet DAOs.
- Trilium is required to participate in Nebula Events, where users can obtain Legendary and Mythical items. The TLM fees go to the Treasury.
- Trilium is required to participate in Quests.
- Trilium can be used to shine NFTs.
Note: TLM is now available on Bitbns for trading!
With the ever growing Metaverse, Alien Worlds has a cast roadmap set ahead. Currently, their immediate goals include introduction of Nebula events & quests, automation of the Landowners claim function, NFT mining incentive distribution mechanism (specific to Landowners) and an
interactive storyline events & cross promotions with other games as well as NFTs.
Besides this, the wait entails the launch of fighting games, the release of Artifacts NFTs, the ability for Landowners to be able to display items in their window and released governance within their ecosystem.
To know more, tap here.
Latest news and updates:
Social media resources:
Are you ready to earn free TLM Tokens?
- Complete the Simple Quiz and Earn Free TLM.
- The quiz will run for 72 hours starting on 9th April, 2022 (18:00 IST) and ending on 12th April,2022 (18:00 IST).
- Keep your Bitbns UserID ready.
- Keep your Pincode ready.
- You will have 7 minutes to finish the test
- Rewards earned will be distributed based on your score & within 3 weeks.